From Fitness Magazine
- 1 quart low-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Light whipped cream
- 1/4 cup finely crushed starlight peppermints
- To make the chocolate sauce, combine 1/4 cup of the ice cream with the chocolate chips, cocoa powder and 1 tablespoon water in a small saucepan. Warm over low heat until melted.
- Scoop remaining ice cream into eight bowls and drizzle with chocolate sauce. Top each serving with light whipped cream and sprinkle with peppermints.
Serving Size 1 bowl
Total Fat 6 g
Saturated Fat 3 g
Total Carbohydrate 31 g