You will only need to pair your CardioCoach to your computer the first time you use it. Once paired, the KORR software will automatically connect to the CardioCoach each time it is launched.
To pair your CardioCoach to your PC, open your Bluetooth settings, slick “Add Bluetooth or other device,” and select “Bluetooth.” The device will appear as “KORR-(serial number)-####”, (the “####” will be a random set of numbers and letters). Select the device to pair.
If the CardioCoach does not appear on your Bluetooth list of pairable devices, try the following:
- Ensure CardioCoach is not already paired. If paired, CardioCoach will be found on the “Bluetooth and other devices” settings page.
- Ensure “Bluetooth devices discovery” is set to “Advanced” (Windows 11 only).
- On the Windows 11 Bluetooth settings page, click “Devices.”
- Select “Advanced” on the “Bluetooth devices discovery” dropdown menu.
If the CardioCoach fails to connect to the KORR software, try the following in any order:
- Ensure CardioCoach is powered on and connection LED is blinking.
- If the LED is solid, the CardioCoach may be connected to another PC, or it may need to be restarted.
- If the LED does not come on at all, you may need to send your device in for service. If this is the case, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for next steps.
If you are still struggling to connect your CardioCoach to your computer, try these General Bluetooth Troubleshooting Steps, or consider using the USB cable included with your CardioCoach purchase instead of a Bluetooth connection.