To connect your Wahoo to your CardioCoach software:
- Plug your ANT+ Dongle into your tablet or laptop.
- Power on your Wahoo and open the CardioCoach software.
- Select Settings, then Equipment Interface.
- Under Select Device Type, select ANT+ Trainer, then Add New.
- Name your the device and make sure the ANT+ ID comes up. If the dropdown is blank, hit Refresh.
- Check Make Default, then click Save.
- To make sure it’s connected correctly, start a new test. While the unit calibrates, spin the KICKR while watching the speed on the software. If the speed adjusts with the spinning of the KICKR, you’ll know the connection is good.