Polar coded heart rate pick-ups.
The culprit for inconsistent heart rate pick-up is usually the heart rate strap:
- Either the battery is dead or the wiring in the strap has been damaged. Both the battery and the strap can be easily replaced. https://korr.com/product/coded-heart-rate-chest-strap/
- At times, the black heart rate pick-up box can become damaged at the jack connector, causing an intermittent signal. New pick-ups can be purchased on korr.com.
- Lastly, the heart rate jack mechanism within the unit can become damaged, requiring repair at a KORR certified service center.
Blue tooth heart rate monitors.
- Battery level of the heart rate monitor can be checked in the “About” section of the hardware.
- Ensure that you are connected to the correct heart rate monitor.
- If the Bluetooth seems to be the issue, make sure the airplane mode is off and Bluetooth is running on your computer. If necessary, restart the computer and the CardioCoach software.