- CardioCoach App Software subscription. You will require this software subscription to provide App support to your customers. This software module will allow you to upload, store, and send test results from a secure server. There is no limit to the number of client results you can upload with a single software license. This module is an add-on to existing CardioCoach software systems. If you do not currently utilize CardioCoach software, contact a KORR representative at (877) 859-3007 to purchase software for your system.
- Upload Results. Once a test is complete, click the upload arrow . A box will appear to enter the customer’s email. Upon entry, a PIN is generated. This PIN is emailed to them and is printed on their Results page.
- Download App. The customer must download the FREE CardioCoach app from the Apple app store onto an Apple iOS device (I-Phone, I-Pod) iOS 8.0 or later, or from GooglePlay onto an Android device. Find the app by searching “CardioCoach” in either store.
- Import Test Results. By selecting “Test Results” from the app navigation bar, the client will be able to utilize their PIN to import their test results to the app.
- Done! Once downloaded, you can see their results applied to workout zones, track their progress, communicate workout results by email, etc.
CardioCoach App Upload Subscription