Eating healthy doesn’t have to taste like grass. Try out this super healthy and super delicious breakfast smoothie from Mel’s Kitchen Cafe!
Calories per serving 209 | Protein 13 g | Yields 1 serving
- 1 cup kefir or almond milk (see Mel’s website for notes)
- ¼ to ⅓ cup unsalted cashews
- ⅓ to ½ cup packed spinach
- 1 heaping tablespoon cocoa powder, natural unsweetened or Dutch-process
- 1 scoop, or more protein powder
- 10 to 15 frozen cherries
- ½ to 1 frozen banana
- Add the ingredients in the order listed to a high-powered blender and process until smooth, scraping down the sides if needed.
For tips and tricks for this recipe, visit Mel’s Kitchen Cafe.
Yields 1 serving
Total Fat 10 g
Saturated Fat 2 g
Total Carbohydrates 23 g
Protein 13 g