VO2 Max App
The CardioCoach VO2 Max App by KORR allows a professional to upload an individual’s VO2 Max and Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) results to an app that will allow each client to view those results in the context of workout zones, goals, and energy balance.
Consider the advantages this app can offer you and your client:
Potential clients who download the app will be directed to KORR certified test facilities to obtain a VO2 Max test.
The app shows minutes spent aerobic versus minutes anaerobic, and the actual number of calories burned during a workout and post-workout (EPOC). For CO2 users, it shows what fuel source (fats versus carbs) are being used in real time.
With a touch of a button, your client can send you an email at the completion of a workout.
Personal Application of Results
Clients can be guided through their workouts utilizing voice coaching to keep them in their customized zones.
Sync with Calorie Counting Apps
The CardioCoach app automatically syncs data with most calorie counting apps (those that sync to iHealth). If clients are tracking intake, calories IN can seamlessly be compared to calories BURNED. Additionally, CardioCoach accommodates a Quick Add of calories directly to the app.
KORR provides professionally designed workouts for Weight-loss, Endurance, and Cardio-Strengthening. If you desire to create a custom workout, it’s as easy as a touch of a button.
Implementing the CardioCoach VO2 Max App into your program is EASY!
- CardioCoach Software. The app can only be used with CardioCoach systems that utilize the CardioCoach Software. If you don’t currently utilize software, contact a KORR representative at (877) 859-3007.
- Purchase Software App Module. To provide App support to your customers, you will require a software subscription at a cost of $16 per month, payable once a year. This software module will allow you to upload, store, and send test results from a secure server. There is no limit to the number of client results you can upload with a single software license. An introductory trial use of the software module is FREE until 6/1/17. Simply click here to access a link to updated CardioCoach software.
- Upload Results. Once a test is complete, click the upload arrow . A box will appear to enter the customer’s email. Upon entry, a PIN is generated. This PIN is emailed to them and is printed on their Results page.
- Download App. The customer must download the FREE app from the Apple app store onto an Apple iOS device (I-Phone, I-Pod) iOS 8.0 or later, or from GooglePlay onto an Android device. Find the app by searching “CardioCoach” in either store.
- Import Test Results. By selecting “Test Results” from the app navigation bar, the client will be able to utilize their PIN to download their test results into the app.
- Done! Once downloaded, you can see their results applied to workout zones, track their progress, communicate workout results by email, etc.
|Seller||KORR Medical Technologies|
|Category||Health & Fitness|
|Updated||Mar 22, 2016|
|Compatibility||Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch|
|Heart Rate Monitor Compatibility||Blue Tooth Low Energy Devices. For Example, Polar H7, Mio, My Zones, and Orange Theory.|