To connect your Trackmaster Treadmill to your CardioCoach software:
- Set up and get familiar with your Trackmaster Treadmill
- Connect your tablet or laptop to your treadmill with a USB or Serial Cable
- With the treadmill on and connected to your tablet or laptop, open the CardioCoach software.
- Select Settings, then Equipment Interface.
- Under Select Device Type, select Trackmaster Treadmill, then Add New.
- Name your the device and select the comport. If the comport is blank, hit Refresh.
- Check Make Default, then click Save.
- To make sure it’s connected correctly, start a new test. When the test has begun, click Check My Trackmaster Treadmill. You can also adjust the speed on the software to make sure it adjusts the speed on the treadmill.