Here’s a delicious and easy snack for a boost of protein.
Calories 130 Protein 17g Serves 1
- 1 low-carb tortilla (7 1/2 “ diameter)
- 1 Tbsp light garden vegetable cream cheese
- 2 oz thinly sliced lower-sodium oven-roasted turkey
- Place the tortilla on a cutting board. Spread the cream cheese evenly over three-quarters of the tortilla surface to the edges.
- Lay the turkey slices evenly over the cheese. Starting at the filled end, roll the tortilla tightly into a tube.
- With a sharp knife, slice into 8 equal pieces. Arrange, spiral side up, on a serving dish.
- Serve immediately.
Serving Size 8 rollups
Total Fat 3 g
Saturated Fat .9 g
Cholesterol 28 mg
Sodium 720 mg
Total Carbohydrate 8 g