This recipe from melskitchencafe.com is a perfect way to kick off your summer! Using natural sugar, this simple, easy & fast “Fro-Yo” will make you think you’re indulging in a divine ice cream! With less fat and calories than traditional ice cream, this treat is sure to become a family favorite.
Calories 99 Protein 3g Serves 4
- 16 ounces frozen peaches (about 4 cups)
- 1/4 cup honey or agave nectar
- 1/2 cup lowfat plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- In the bowl of a 7- or 8 cup food processor, add the peaches, agave nectar or honey, yogurt and lemon juice.
- Process until the frozen yogurt is smooth and thick, about 5-6 minutes.
- Serve immediately if you don’t mind really soft frozen yogurt, otherwise, scrape the mixture into a tupperware-type container and freeze for 20 minutes (or up to a month if well-covered).
Serving Size 1/4 recipe
Total Fat 1 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 19 mg
Total Carbohydrate 24 g
Protein 3 g