This recipe from dessertswithbenefits.com is the perfect addition to your fast paced lifestyle. Without sacrificing any flavor, this quick grab n’ go snack is sure to give you the boost you need to keep on powering through your day!
Calories 200 Protein 6g Serves 8
- 145g (1½ cups) Quick Cooking Oats
- 21g (3 tbs) Ground Flaxseed
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Salt
- 120g (½ cup) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 85g (⅓ cup) Roasted Almond Butter
- 62g (¼ cup) Unsweetened Applesauce
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Stevia Extract
- 1 cup Raisins (you can chop them if you want)
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In an electric stand mixer bowl fitted with a beater attachment, add all of the ingredients and mix on low speed until everything is incorporated.
- Use a cookie dough scoop to portion the mixture out onto the cookie sheet. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, roll the cookie dough scoops into balls.
Serving Size 2 balls
Total Fat 7.5 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 160 mg
Total Carbohydrate 28 g
Protein 6 g