These pancakes are a great old-fashioned breakfast with extra protein, lower calories. You might even try them for a quick dinner!
Calories per serving: 142
Protein 10 g
- ¾ cup Egg Beaters egg substitute (equal to 3 eggs)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- ¼ cup skim milk
- 1 cup unbleached flour
- 2-3 packets of nutrasweet sweetener (Equal)
- Log Cabin Sugar-free Maple Syrup
- Combine first four ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add flour and sweetener and blend again.
- Spray griddle with non-stick coating
- Cook pancakes until golden on both sides.
- Serve with ¼ cup syrup per serving.
Serving Size 2 pancakes, ¼ cup syrup
Total Fat 1 g
Saturated Fat .5 g
Cholesterol 10 mg
Sodium 414 mg
Total Carbohydrate 25 g